I came across this really helpful blog post awhile back that should help answer both of your questions.
On a side note, I’m sure many of you have noticed that my ask box is closed. I’ve been too busy at school this semester to really keep up with this blog, so I’m slowly replying to all of the questions currently piled up. I will reopen my ask box once I’ve gone through the current questions in there.
22 Notes/ Hide
- shingeki--no--shit--sherlock likes this
- hano0751 likes this
- kat-girl likes this
- dreamdinosaurs said:I bought one from Colin Johnson just last week. I really like it. It’s sturdy, and works well. He’s super nice ( I met him in person), and really wants his customers to be satisfied with their purchase. I say do it.
- valerie-valentova likes this
- hobgobbler likes this
- kiaroyal likes this
- hannahiemstra likes this
- kexx likes this
- nerdyninjamonkey likes this
- stellartoons likes this
- amiraelizabeth said:I remember I bought my animation/drafting table from this place called cartoon colour (cartooncolor dot com). I’ve had it for over 10 years and it has survived 2 moves with little wear and tear. Just a suggestion.
- sparklygauva likes this
- celseyy likes this
- alpha621tutorialblog likes this
- trotterpotterandhowls likes this
- here-you-are-fucking-nemo said:… or you can do it yourself ! I think you can find tutorials in english to help you if you need it but… it’s quite simple to build actually. (mine is in a drawer)
- pantsinyoureyes likes this
- pkmndaisuki likes this
- kinicky likes this
- brederp reblogged this from wannabeanimator
- wannabeanimator posted this